1 Day Excursion Marrakech To Ouzoud Waterfalls
The Ouzoud waterfalls are the largest of Morocco, water falls from 110 m of height, they are the longest in Africa after the Victoria’s. Along this trip, you could see the monkeys of Maggot living in their environment in large families. This place is a little more crowded in the summer as the locals usually go to the waterfalls to have some outdoor meals or camp outside. The tour is a short walk through olive fields of around 40 minutes, so we could take lots of photos from different perspectives. We’ll have lunch with views to the waterfalls, a combination of Moroccan food and landscapes. Spare time before returning to Marrakech.
Included & not Included
- Private vehicle a/c, 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado or luxurious van for 1 day + Fuel.
- Experienced Driver.
- Pick up service and transfer to your lodgings in Marrakech.
- Pick up is carried out at 08:00 a.m. in summer and 07:30 a.m. in winter.
- Drop-off around 05:30 p.m. in summer and 06:00 p.m. in winter.
- Admission to monuments
- Any other activity which is not indicated in the itinerary.